Saturday, May 8, 2010

friday

It was very nice day yesterday. It seemed not to be so pleasant because I had a little accident in the morning but thanks to that (!) it was. Lazy, full of smile, good food, reading... I love spending time like this - from time to time ;-) Here's some pics dedicated to my husband's mother - Ewa, I'm sure she will know which and why.
Today - very sunny, beautiful day, we are going to do some works in our garden.
*
Kilka zdjęć z dzisiejszego postu dedykuję mamie mojego męża - wspaniałej pani Ewie. Myślę że będzie wiedzić które i dlaczego ;-). Pozdrawiam Panią a także Olę, Polę, Roszka i Piotrka - czekamy na Was!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    May I just say that your blog is lovely. I saw pictures of your home featured on another blog and I fell in love with your black and white vertical striped comforter. Do you mind me asking where you purchased it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shannon, thank you so much for your sweet comment :-)
    This comforter is from ikea. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete