I'm sure that is no need to introduce today's guest but... I do it!
Elisabeth from Fine Little Day made me a honour and agreed to show a little piece of her wonderland. So come on in...
Elisabeth lives with her family (daughter Tovalisa, son Otto, her husband Dennis and the cat (Devon Rex) - Hiro) in Gothenburg in Sweden. They have beautiful, large, full of light apartment, created of personal, sentimental things. I love the way their house is "living" and everything seems to be on the "right place".
I started my day visiting her blog, looking for new pics and posts of her. It makes me happy and gives power to deal with reality ;-) It's so good to be (while I'm reading Fine Little Day) in her magical world.
My questions – Elisabeth's answers:
1. How do you describe your house style?
- Haven't thought of putting words on it before, but "bohemian" style maybe?
2. You like your home for...
- My family is here.
3. Have you got your favourite designer or just love things of their beauty?
- Second hand stores and fleas are my favorite places to look for things to my home.
4. Whose house do you love or admire?
- I'm in love with every house I've photographed (see my "Home off"-list in the right column in my blog).
5. Your most favourite colour...
6. What's your dreamy place to live and create?
I would like to have a spartan summer house, somewhere in the forest near a lake or the ocean - that would be a dreamy place to create and live.
7. What a wonderful evening means for you...
Hm... A wonderful evening would be a calm summer evening with my husbands good food, chocolate dessert, some sparkling white wine maybe and good company of friends and family.
8. Your most inspiring book...
One inspiring book I bought recentely is James Castle, a Retrospective
Another one is:
Woodstock Handmade Houses
(you can see it here)
9. Your most favourite movie...
I have difficult to remember names, but a film that made a big impression on me is Gummo. Hard to talk about it in terms of "favorite movie" but as said, it made a great impression. I like films with Sean Penn...
10. When you do not work...
I dream, about a summer house.
Thank you Elisabeth for possibility to be in your wonder world ;-)
All pictures I show you were taken by Elisabeth Dunker