and here some pic from her lovely studio
and her famous
1. How do you describe your house style?
A pick and mix of everything me and my husband want in our home.
2. You like your home because...
It feels good to be in, I like the atmosphere.
3. Have you got your favourite designer or just love things of their beauty?
I love things for their beauty and I admire Verner Panton's way of seeing things very much.
4. Whose house do you love or admire?
My sister's. Her home is also a pick and mix of what she likes and she has no famous "designer stuff" in her home, which I quite like although I have them myself ;)
5. Your most favourite colour...
6. What's your dreamy place to live and create?
I dream of an apartment in Berlin.
7. What a wonderful evening means for you...
A long walk to a nice bar and then a shorter walk back home again.
8. Your most inspiring book/movie/music...
I love anything by Woody Allen when it comes to movies. Pet Shop Boys is my all-time favourite band and lately I've been quite drawn into Haruki Murakami's written worlds.
9. Your most favourite thing in your home or not...
My most favourite thing is my stack of yarn, because it changes all the time. I try to only have things I like in my home, but there is one thing that I would like to change as soon as I find a good replacer - the water kettle, it's awful :)
10. When you do not work...
I have coffee with my husband and friends at different cafés, I read books and I make plans for the future.