Tuesday, March 8, 2011

feel in green today

I'm happy, and see everything in green...
---------------------------------------------------
And how you feel today – hope fine like me :-)
---------------------------------------------------
links for today: something new, great and green by fine little day shop, zielono mi, the uniform project (see every day!)
---------------------------------------------------
and one more thing: look what this amazing woman prepared for women's day. Cez you rock!

6 comments:

  1. funny post !!!! love the dino...and the paper bird!!!!! Green is my favorite color!!!
    happy woman day!!!! ...a gift for you on my blog ..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Everything seems better with green, I love it!
    Have a great day!
    Darija

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green is such a happy color I think! The dinosaur made me smile, love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. with green everything looks fresher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls! I agree with your opinion absolutely, now waiting for green outside my window :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the picture of the empty cake cases, so simple and beautiful

    ReplyDelete